Monday, November 26, 2007

Et tu Doley

Its raining brides and grooms ... this time its Indrani and Imran Jafer (2003 batch) all ready to say "kubool hai"... This is what Indrani's mail read -

Hi!

I'd like to invite you for my wedding with Imran Jafar to be
soleumnized on the 14th of December 2007. The wedding ceremony will
take place in Guwahati, Assam, my home town. There will be a reception
party on the 15th of Dec in Guwahati and another on the 18th of Dec in
Hyderabad from Imran's side. Please find the details attached.

It will be great of you could come. Please do let me know so that I
can make your stay arrangements accordingly.

Regards,

Indrani


Wanted Again- Batch mates who will cover the marriage for our blog
(interested people leave a comment or contact baawara@gmail.com)

1 comment:

Just a mom said...

I take the responsibility of sharing the wedding pics with you.

I also take this oppotunity to invite everyone to the wedding once again. It will be great if you could make it. Especially the people based in Hyd. And if you can come to Assam it will be even more wonderful!

Rgds
Indrani