Guys and girls,
Its been slightly more than three years since we all left the illustrious batch of 2004. What about a quick status check on the whereabouts of the people in our batch? Who has moved on across different firms? Who is the most stable? Who has started up?
Some trivia that I thought could be interesting -
1) Max changes so far - Puni Maruti (5th job currently)
2) Start ups so far - 8? (Subodh, Veena, Ravipratap, Alam, Mahendru, Arjun, Nava, K2??)
3) Mode of job no. for most of our batch (based on a totally unscientific sample set) - 3
4)# of people still with employer from campus - ?? (my hypothesis would be <10% - in fact I can count Vidya, Ashgo, the ATK junta less Mragank, the Temasek duo, Sood, Ranga, Puneet Agarwal, Kholu, Rahul Das, Shani, Gangrade, Mutha, Keku - which is already pretty close to 10%)
5) City with max. strength of 2004 batch - Mumbai
6) Most favored sector - ?? (no clue, my guess would be Finance / Banking, close runner up IT)
7) Most unknown status - Harsh Lehman
I wonder how these statistics could be made more meaningful / accurate. Updating the database on the yahoogroup could be one way out, although I found it did not work for my IIT batch group. Any ideas??